Saturday, September 3, 2011

Flowers-Digital ATC


The theme for this month's challenge was Flowers and after a few attempts to create what I had in mind with traditional materials I decided that it just wasn't happening and tried digital instead.
I was really happy with the end result which was mounted on SU Whisper White card that I embossed using my roses Cuttlebug folder.
The vintage girl, large rose and rose buds were from Studio Tangie,Scrapbookgraphics "Celestial Darlings". The rosebuds were selected out from their background. I've added shadows and filters and then did some hand colouring to the flowers in the hat using 50% opacity. The words are from the Prose set (Studio Tangie) and I used a blank piece and tried to match the font for the word "rose". The sticky tape is from Apprentice Art Box No 5 and I've applied the burn tool to get a 3d look. The scallop paint border was taken from Journal your Art Out-Fiddlette and Nancie Rowe Janitz Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment