Monday, May 30, 2011

Digital Journal


At last I can look to post some things again. We lost the phone and therefore the internet last week and then when we finally got it back it took me a few days just to catch up on emails so I'm a bit behind with creating and posting.
I have created a digital journal page as part of my ongoing involvement with the Art Journal Caravan at Scrapbookgraphic.
Last week's word was Measure and I have seen this quote a lot lately and it seemed particularly special to me. In April I received some lovely tulips as a thank you gift and had them in a vase near a western facing window. After a couple of days the tulips had opened and I happened to turn around just as the afternoon sun caught the flowers. For a few minutes they just glowed so out came the camera. I've used one of the images here.
Other items: papers from Shabby Princess "Gabby" kit, Butterfly mask-Natali Designs, grunge background overlay-Public Domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment