Friday, March 25, 2011

Pagemaps Sketch Contest





I've decided to have a go at the Pagemaps challenge this month. I have used these sketches from the time someone first told me about this site. They are free monthly sketches and the best I've found. I also have Becky Fleck's 2 books to provide inspiration as well. This month's competition is open to the 30th (despite a mix up with the dates-2 winners this month as a result).
I have used cardstock from Stampin' Up and Bazzill(blue). Papers are Basic Grey and Prima.
Twigs are Prima (I think), diecuts are Spellbinders and Tim Holtz. Brad and round tag are Stampin' Up and fish tag was a silver colour-altered with my Copics. The hidden journal tag at the top is Spellbinders with Tim Holtz filmstrip and a butterfly fussy cut from the paper. I've doodled along the edges of the pale blue paper, and inked and distressed other edges. The view was taken at sunset on the river across the road from where we were staying 2 weeks ago.

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is just beautiful, colours look great together.

    ReplyDelete