Sunday, August 29, 2010

another vintage page


Finally got some weather suitable for photo's and last night did some finishing touches to this page. I'm not quite sure if it is finished yet. It will be a double page spread with the second page mostly journalling so I am thinking I might put a monogram just to the left of the stamping.
Paper is Basic grey Cappella again, cardstock is Bazzill. Ribbon and pearl button from my stash. I've cut the motif from one of the Cappella papers and layered it over another that I've punched with a Stampin Up border punch and slipped it under the side of the photo. I've used a corner punch on the dotted Bazzill corners and then slipped a scrap of the Cappella underneath. I've used scrap strips of the same paper to fold photo corners.
The stamp is from SU Vintage Vogue-I've taken the rubber of the wheel and mounted it to create a flat stamp. I stamped the section with the butterfly on a piece of the Cappella, and then mounted it to the first image to create dimension

1 comment: