Thursday, January 19, 2012

Gorjuss card


I love these Gorjuss stamps that I purchased from BizzyBec and have used one on this card. After seeing a video on youtube of a person doing a 3d image from a stamp I had to give it a go. I've done it with flowers before but not a figure. The colour palette is from the Color Room challenge for this week. I've coloured her using Prismacolor pencils which I've blended using the Copic blender pen, adding multiple layers and blending each time . The necklace is highlighed with liquid pearls
BizzyBec's challenge is Anything Goes so it will go there too! I've used Bazzil cardstock, distressing the white layer. The paper is Magnolia. The large flower and ribbon are from Spotlight. The small flowers are from Kaisercraft. The butterflies and leaves were printed on copy paper using the color codes to match the palette and punched with a Martha Stewart punch.

1 comment:

  1. This is so feminine , Judith.Love the work done with the cute image .and love that background paper too.

    ReplyDelete