Sunday, June 5, 2011

atc challenge-tickets please



This month's theme for the atc challenge at paper Flourish was "TicketsPlease". After quite a bit of mulling over and changing of mind I decided to make an interactive atc. Then I had to draft out the measurements to make it work. I decided on a circus theme using Graphic 45 papers.
Each atc was constructed like an envelope with a window and open top. I layered an image from the paper inside and covered the outside with striped paper to resemble a circus tent.
I then adapted a digi stamp from Bizzy Bec and printed it on cream card. I attached a strip of the paper as a tab. Cardstock is Stampin Up.

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Judith, your tickets are so beautiful, i like them so much.
    Greetings from Germany, Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Judith .Wow your ATCs are amazing . The idea is inspiring and the images are stunning .
    hugs Shirley.
    http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete