Sunday, March 13, 2011

Water in the Murray







I've recently returned from a holiday in the Riverland. Having travelled the west coast, Yorke Peninsula, Fleurieu Peninsula, the South East and the Flinders there was one part of the state that I had never visited. The trip was planned when we were in prolonged drought and I was looking for a destination where we wouldn't get rained on-well the rains came up north and the terrible floods which wrought such tragedy have revived the river further down. These shots were taken before the weather changed and we had misty grey skies for most of the week. I was glad I got this light when I did. I haven't edited the photo's so I hope I can make them even better to scrap with in the future.
The shots were taken just across the road from where we were staying.

No comments:

Post a Comment