Saturday, August 21, 2010
Finally some sunshine so that I can get a photo of this page I did last weekend. Even got some shadows which is better than the cold grey gloom of the last few days. This is the front page of an album recreating my grandmother's photo's . Many of these date to WW1 era so there is some photoshopping happening on a few of them. I have used Bazzil cardstock and Basic Grey Cappella papers. The edges are disressed and inked. Flowers are Prima, leaves are punched or Magnilia dies. Small flowers are punched ,embossed with an embossing tool and tiny buttons from my stash used as centres. I am entering this in the Bizzy Bec's Creatalicious challenge this month.